Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Just Married Card


Hello everyone! I am sharing a card I made using the lovely Just Married collection. I LOVE the beautiful navy blues in this collection - aren't they stunning?
This old fashioned car with the 'Just Married" banner was the center element of my card.  I added the car sticker to the card with some foam tape for some dimension. I tucked a floral sticker behind it for some added pop of color. I added some blue enamel dots as well.
The pattern paper  strip that I used on the left side has the most beautiful gold foil on it and I echoed the gold shimmer with some gold shimmer paint splatters on the off white paper. The scallop pink bow added a fun touch as well to this festive card. I tied a tag with a flower embellishment and one more blue enamel dot for good measure to finish off the card.
Thank you very much for stopping by the blog today! With wedding season quickly approaching, I hope I have inspired you with this card to give a little handmade card to the special couple. Happy Crafting !

Products used:
-Just Married 6x6 paper pad
-Just Married Forever with You 
-Just Married Dark Pink/Cream Coordinating Solid
-Just Married Element Sticker
-Just Married Frames and Tags Ephemera
-Just Married Enamel Dots
Foam tape
Pink Ribbon
White crochet thread

No comments: