Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Celebrate America Card - Echo Park

Hi there Echo Park fans! It's Tya up on the blog today! My favorite holiday is the 4th of July and the amazing Celebrate America line perfectly captures all the fun elements of this holiday.

I created a fun handmade card using some of these fantastic products. Are the colors gorgeous?

This card was made using some Navy Blue Felt cardstock for the background and then I used various papers, journaling card papers and the element stickers.

 I also added some enamel dots and a simple white crochet thread bow finishes off the decorations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting us today! I hope I have inspired you to grab this adorable collection and make some America themed projects of your own! Happy Crafting!

SUPPLIES:
Navy Blue Felt Cardstock
Celebrate America 3x4 Journaling Cards
Celebrate America 4x4 Journaling Cards
Celebrate America 4x6 Journaling  Cards
Element Stickers
Enamel Dots
White Crochet Thread
Foam tape



No comments: