Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Be You - Echo Park Alice in Wonderland Collection


 Hi there everyone- It's Tya sharing a layout with you today! I had such a fun time creating this layout of my daughter using the lovely Alice in Wonderland collection. The colors and frilly floral icons were just what this feminine layout needed! So many of the sentiments in this collection are so sweet and uplifting and I loved making this layout recording some words of encouragement to my daughter.

To create this layout I started with  some Cream Solid paper as the background. I die cut a pretty lattice design heart using my Silhouette and some white cardstock. I traced the heart on a piece of the floral side of the 4x4 Journaling Card paper and glued it to the back of the heart. I used a yellow watercolor crayon along the outer edge of the heart for some added color. I cut some rectangles from the Always Curious and Dream Big papers I cut a banner shape from the Daydream paper and then placed my photos on top. I cut the Be You title from this cut file found in the Silhouette Design store from some Pink Solid paper.

I layered a flower cluster sticker under the corner of my photos and then added a blue chipboard butterfly and the "Sweet Little Lady" chipboard banner as well.

Along the top edge of the layout I cut a piece of the Magical Adventure paper and the pink dot border strip from the Border Strips paper and glued them down. I then added some chipboard teapot, tea cup and mushroom border to the top edge. I added the "Always Choose Happy " label from the Frames and Tags Ephemera. This cluster of embellishments is finished off with a golden key sticker from the Element Sticker Sheet.

Under the other corner I layered a chipboard flower cluster and chipboard pink butterfly. I added a few small yellow flower stickers and some black watercolor splatters to finish off the layout.

This was such an amazing collection to work with and I can't wait to make more projects with the Alice in Wonderland line! I hope I have inspired you to pick this one up!

Supplies:
-Cream Coordinating Solid
-Pink Coordinating Solid
-Alice in Wondeland 4x4 Journaling Cards
-Alice in Wonderland Always Curious 
-Alice in Wonderland Dream Big
-Alice in Wonderland Daydream
-Alice in Wonderland Magical Adventure
-Alice in Wonderland Border Strips
-Alice in Wonderland Element Sticker
-Alice in Wonderland Frames and Tags Ephemera
-Alice in Wonderland Chipboard Accents
-Alice in Wonderland Chipboard Phrases
-Ultra White Felt Cardstock
Be You Cut File (Silhouette Shape #254677)
-Silhouette Machine
-Watercolors
-Foam Tape

No comments: