Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Digital Scrapbooking Inspiration with Tya - Happy Halloween

Hello Lori Whitlock Fans! It's Tya and I am up on the blog today sharing with you some spooky Halloween themed digital scrapbooking!
If you are anything like me, you take oodles of photos on Halloween! If you are short on time, or just have oodles of photos and want to get them scrapped - consider digital scrapbooking! I put this layout together in less than a half an hour. It's nothing fancy, but it records the memory and that's what is important. .Plus Lori's designs are always so cute, they are so much fun to play with. Here is my layout I did:
I used the following products:
-Happy Halloween Collection
-LW Perfect Type font

Thanks for stopping by today! Hopefully I have inspired you to pick this cute kit up and add it to your collection! Happy Crafting!


No comments: