Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

Transatlantic Travel Card

Hi there everyone! It's Tya and I am up on the blog today to share with you my project featuring the amazing Transatlantic Travel line. This is a beautiful line filled with rich colors and vintage looking icons, and I really liked making this card showcasing a few of my favorite pieces.
(insert Tya Smith Transatlantic Blog photo here)

I started with a 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch kraft card base and then added a piece of black cardstock of the same size on top of the kraft card. I used a piece of pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad next and then started layering  different elements on to the card. On the left side of the card I added a script card from the 3x4 Journaling Cards. I then added the polaroid ephemera piece to the card. I popped the front section of the polaroid up for some dimension. I added the airplane sticker and the fluer de lis circle from the Sticker Set to the card
(insert Tya Smith Transatlantic photo 1 here)
I continued decorating the card with 3 banner pieces from the Ephemera pack and glued them under the frame. I added the Every Day is A Journey sticker and a tag that says Explore on it that I got from the Frames and Tags Ephemera. I decorated the tag with a tan button, tied with some black twine.
(insert Tya Smith Transatlantic photo 2 here)
Next I added a black and tan striped banner and another tan tag from the Tags and Frames Ephemera under the frame.I tied some white crochet thread to the tag. I added a black enamel dots to the right corner of the card.
(insert Tya Smith Transatlantic photo 3 here)

On the bottom left corner I added a compass sticker and 2 more black enamel dots to the card.
(Insert Tya Smith Transatlantic photo 4 here) 


I really enjoyed making this card. I was so fun to use all the vintage looking pieces to make a classic looking card. Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

Supplies Used:
- Kraft Cardstock
-White crochet thread
-Foam Tape/Dots

1 comment:

ksicinski said...

Hi Taya,

Beautiful card! Did you also create the globe scrapbook page posted on the Echo Park blog...it is fantastic. The supplies say that the globe cut file is from silhouette but I was not able to find it in there library. Can you help me locate it.

Thanks so much. And again, beautiful work.