Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Digital Inspiration with Tya

Hi Lori Whitlock fans - it's Tya and I am up on the blog today with a little digital inspiration for you. Did you know that every Wednesday over on Snap Click Supply Lori has kits on sale for only ONE DOLLAR?? It's a fabulous way to get some really cute digital scrapbooking kits at a great price. Today the adorable Patriotic Picnic files are on sale - so I decided to use them and create a layout.

These kits are super cute and I loved using them to highlight a few photos of my kids and their cute Grandma Carol a few years back. The colors and icons of these kits are simply adorable and I loved the bright pops of color! So fun!

Here is what I used to make the layout:
-Patriotic Picnic paper
-Patriotic Picnic elements
-LW Splendid Font
-Basic Embellishments Set

Don't forget to stop on over to the Snap Click Supply One Buck Wednesday sale and pick these 2 kits up today! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

No comments: