Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Spring Things Collection: Spring Banner by Tya

Hello Doodlebug fans! Happy Saturday! It's Tya and  I am here on the blog today sharing with you my project featuring the adorable new Spring Things Collection. I got a few new home decor tables for Christmas and I cannot wait to decorate for the seasons so I decided to make a bright, spring themed banner that I placed on a piece of pallet to place on my table. Here is what I came up with:
 

 I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the banner shapes and labels. I also used one of the new Spring Things Spring word cut file to make my title. I used the awesome Print and Cut feature to make the letters. I loved using that technique because my colors were spot on and match perfectly with the collection and I loved that it is the same font as well. Here are the individual letters close up:

As you can see, I used a variety of products to make my banner. I used the Odds and Ends, the Icon Sticker Sheet, the Mini Icons Stickers, Froggy and Hello Sunshine Doodlepops, Pastel Posies Shape Sprinkles, So Tweet Shape Sprinkles, Matte Sprinkles, Bakers Twine, Boutique Buttons and the This and That Sticker Sheet for the word strips.
After I got done decorating the banner shapes, I strung a piece of Swimming Pool Chunky Twine through the banner and then tied two bows to the ends. I also added the "beautiful" die cut piece from the Odds and Ends and added 2 more yellow matte sprinkles to the top of the pallet.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today - I hope I have innspired you to create this cute banner to add a little spring decor to your space. Happy Crafting!

No comments: