Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Digital Inspiration - Trunk or Treat

Hi Lori Whitlock fans!  I am up on the blog today sharing with you my latest Halloween themed Digital Scrapbook page. Do you do Trunk or Treat where you live? A few years back our neighborhood did this fun activity and I was so excited to record it. I was a great activity for my kids when they were little. I decided to do a double page layout because I had too many cute photos that I wanted to use. Here is the layout:
One of my favorite techniques lately is making the fonts I use in my my titles look like puffy stickers. I played around with the bevels and added a stroke to my letters to make the title for my page. With the use of some of Lori's Life cards, this layout came together really quickly. Those 4x6 and 3x4 cards are great to use on traditional layouts as well as pocket layouts.

Here are the supplies I used:
-Life Cards Halloween
-Happy Halloween Collection-
-LW Alphabet Set Chalkboard Happy
-LW Dreamy Font
-LW Delightful Font
 Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my layout today - I hope everyone has a wonderfully spooky Halloween!

No comments: