Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Stuck?! Sketches Layout & a Snap Click Supply Sale!

Hi blog friends  - Had some time to play this weekend and wanted to share my layout. I am so ready for fall - it is my favorite season! So I made a layout of the kids a few years back at our favorite pumpkin patch. I love finding new blogs to visit and stumbled across Stuck?! Sketches and decided to give their August 15th Challenge a try :) And over on Snap Click Supply this weekend they are having a 50 % off sale on all of their Fall and Autumn Digital Papers and Elements. Here is the sketch:
 
 And here is what I created:

 I used the adorable Fall is in the Air Mega Collection from Echo Park for my layout.  I had a lot of fun creating this - sketches aren't just for paper scrapbooking! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Have a great weekend.


5 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome page Tya!! I never created a digital scrapbook layout myself, but this looks fabulous!! And so fun you're playing along with one of the Stuck?!Sketches sketches!

Devra said...

Welcome to Stuck?! Sketches! I'm so happy you found us! Love, love love this! The photo is beautiful and what fun fall products! Hope to see you joining our challenges again!

Laura Creates said...

Love your fall page, at first glance I had no idea this was a digital layout - such great shadowing - until I read about the sale on digital elements! Way to go! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Cassie said...

I love love love this fall page! It is fabulous how this digital page has a very traditional paper feel to it! Great job!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Unknown said...

Wow! I couldn't tell this was a digital page - love the layers and great fall page
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!