Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Chocolate Lovers Valentine Treats - Lori Whitlock Design Team

Hello Lori Whitlock fans!  It's Tya here to share with you some yummy treat boxes using a few of Lori's darling files.  Do you know anyone who is a choc-o-holic? If so , then today's post is for you! While I love all the mushy Valentine cards, and lovely flowers that accompany this holiday - in my opinion, Valentines Day is meant for CHOCOLATE! So I went through and chose 3 of my favorite little treat boxes and favors and added a yummy, different chocolate treat to each type. Let me show you what I did!

For this box I used the Candy Tote (LW Shop) (Silhouette Store). This little box was perfect and fit 4 Ghiradelli Chocolate squares.

This box uses the Tall Heart Gable box (LW Shop) (Silhouette Store). I added a small sheet of acetate to hold all of those yummy Hershey's Kisses in. I loved the little heart shaped cut out in this box! Perfect for showcasing the chocolate!
This last box uses the 3D Candy Box with Window file (LW Shop) (Silhouette Shop). I filled this darling little box with M&M's and added an acetate window to this box as well.

I used the adorable Lovebugs line from Doodlebug Design for all of my boxes.

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have a chocolate lover for a Valentine - I am sure they would love any of these! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: